Tuesday, January 1, 2008

About the Photographer





Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'm Danielle Giffen, the owner of jubilee photography.

My husband Jason and I live in Lubbock, TX, with our two beautiful children Mily Jubilee and Craigan Adair. They are, of course, among my favorite people to photograph!

I've had a longstanding interest in the art of photography. I find joy in documenting the personalities of the individuals I have the privilege of photographing. I enjoy working with clients to beautifully capture and celebrate their memories~hence the name "jubilee photography" :) ~jubilee meaning "celebration."

I look forward to building relationships with future clients, and hope you will contact me at 806.281.7272 or jubileephotography@yahoo.com for your next Photo Shoot!

No comments: